Reduce your arc flash hazard risk! See the Tech4 Arc Quencher™ System in action:
Tech4 proudly represents some of the most innovative leaders in the electrical and power system industries, including:
Arcteq Arc Flash Quenching Systems
- ELIMINATES the need for all arc-rated PPE clothing.
- Why “redirect” or “vent” when you can ELIMINATE?
- The ultimate solution for mitigating arc flash hazards.
- Minimizes damage to critical equipment assets.
- Meets IEEE C37.20.7-2007 Arc Resistant Switchgear requirements.
- Protects both switchgear and downstream assets such as MCCs.
- Guaranteed low-voltage arc quenching in 6 milliseconds.
- Guaranteed medium-voltage (up to 15 kV) arc quenching in 6 milliseconds.
- Less than 1.2 calories per cm² incident energy at the Working Distance.
- Available in both new and retrofit applications – UL Listed.
G&W Current Limiting Protectors (CLiPs)
- Don’t replace your short-circuit overdutied equipment, CLiP it!
- Lowers available fault current to a predetermined level in any electrical system.
- The ideal solution for any short-circuit overdutied equipment.
- Available for both low- or medium-voltage applications, up to 200 kA.
- Instantaneous overcurrent response time of 350 microseconds.
- Delivered with factory-guaranteed I²t let-through curves – UL Listed.
SPS Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Low arc flash incident energy designs – Always below 1.2 calories per cm²!
- Medium Voltage Switchgear and Outdoor Power Distribution Centers (PDCs).
- Supporting Schneider Electric, ABB, Siemens, Eaton & GE components.
Premset Medium Voltage 2SIS Switchgear
- The only ANSI-NEMA 2SIS (solid-shielded insulation system) switchgear!
- Smallest footprint and lowest maintenance requirements.
- Both arc resistant and shock hazard resistant.
- Economical – costs no more than standard MV switchgear equipment.
Square D Low Voltage Switchgear
- Always guaranteed not to require arc-rated PPE clothing!
- UL1558 (PZ-4) and UL891 (QED “I-Line”) Low Voltage Switchgear.
- Integrated with Arc Quenchers and/or Current Limiting Protectors (CLiPs).
WEG Cast Coil & Liquid-Filled Substation Transformers
- The safest transformer available – insulated secondary bus as standard!
- Available with integrated Arc Quenchers and/or Current Limiting Protectors (CLiPs).
- Cast Coil is ten times more reliable than liquid-filled transformers.
- Cast Coil is virtually maintenance-free.
- Indoor & outdoor enclosures (for all environments).
- Manufactured in North America – UL Listed.
I-Gard High Resistance Ground (HRG) Solutions
- Reduce the probability of arc flash events by 95%!
- Automatically identify ground fault location without exposed-energized work.
- Selective overcurrent device ground-fault protection.
- Safest ANSI-NEMA MV starter / MV-MCC solution available!
- Built on the reliable, proven Toshiba “JK” starter platform.
- Integrated Arc Quencher option available.
- Isolated/enclosed load-break switch with a vacuum contactor.
IRISS Infrared Thermography
- Inspecting the Uninspectable!
- Both traditional crystal and non-hydroscopic IR windows.
- Available in virtually any size and shape.
- Meeting IEEE C37.20.2 Section a.3.6 Impact Standards.
- UL508, UL508A, UL746C.
Superior Tray Cable Bus Solutions
- Every system is custom!
- Customizable Cable Duct and Cable Tray systems.
- A safer, more economical alternative to traditional low-voltage busduct.
- The lowest voltage drop.
- Extremely compact.
- Rapid installation.